Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-26 Origin: Site Inquire
HARSLE WE67K-160T3200 press brake machine includes the working area LED lighting, CNC motorized crowning system, adjustable stop fingers that can not only move in a left and right direction but can also be fine-adjusted vertically, which ensures bending accuracy within the controlled range, its front part is with tempering and other special treatments for long service life, the pedal switch built-in Z-axis control, you can touch the screen to modify and control Z1/Z2 axis, so that the backgauge can achieve 6-axis control, which is also the key for more flexible bending. The servo driver runs each axis and it ensures bending accuracy and efficient production. SCHNEIDER electrical parts, pedal switch with emergency button, and front arm on linear guide with ball design can ensure the plate will not be worn or scratched. The DA-58T is a state-of-the-art complete 2D graphical control solution for synchronized press brakes. Offering easiest CNC programming based on the Delem graphical touch screen user interface including automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. HARSLE helps create more value and achieve more efficient bending solutions.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||420|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sce||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sce||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sce||4~15（adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(')||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|