Views: 35 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-18 Origin: Site
A CNC press brake is a type of machine used in metal fabrication to bend sheet metal or plate material. It utilizes computer numerical control (CNC) technology to accurately control and automate the bending process.
Here's how a CNC press brake typically works:
1. Material Setup: The operator prepares the sheet metal or plate material to be bent by placing it onto the machine's worktable.
2. Programming: The operator uses a computer interface to input the desired bending specifications, such as the angle, length, and number of bends. This information is typically stored in a CAD/CAM software.
3. Tool Setup: The appropriate tooling is selected and installed onto the press brake. These tools, such as punches and dies, are chosen based on the specific bending requirements.
4. Material Positioning: The operator positions the sheet metal or plate material against the back gauge, which helps ensure accurate and consistent bending.
5. Bending Process: Once the material is properly positioned, the CNC press brake uses hydraulic or electrically driven rams to apply force and bend the metal. The bending process is controlled by the CNC system, which precisely moves the ram and back gauge according to the programmed specifications.
6. Quality Control: After each bend, the operator may inspect the bent part to ensure it meets the required specifications. If adjustments are necessary, the operator can make them through the CNC programming.
7. Unloading: Once all the necessary bends are completed, the operator removes the finished part from the machine's worktable.
CNC press brakes offer several advantages over traditional manual or hydraulic press brakes. They provide increased precision, repeatability, and speed in the bending process. The use of CNC technology allows for complex bending sequences and reduces the need for manual calculations and adjustments.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||420|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||( ' )||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|