Hydraulic press is an advanced hydraulic machine that uses liquid as the working medium to transmit power to achieve various processes, its working medium can be divided into oil and water, and there are two kinds of oil hydraulic press and water hydraulic press. The choice of oil hydraulic press and water hydraulic press is based on the needs on the machine tool, as a kind of hydraulic press their main role is forging forming, and the requirements of the machine are different according to the process needs. The hydraulic press is only a machine using hydraulic oil as the working medium, and many people in the market think they are the same, but in fact they are also different.
Scope of application
Water hydraulic press: the working stroke is large, and the maximum working force can be applied to the workpiece in the whole stroke, which can forge through large section forgings more effectively, without huge impact and noise, with better labor conditions and less environmental pollution. It is mainly used in various processes of free forging of metal materials, such as upsetting, punching, horse bar reaming, misshifting, rough turning, cutting, bending, drawing length, etc.
Single column hydraulic press: very versatile, suitable for processing operations of different products, saving the cost of replacement machines. Suitable for parts, accessories, small motors, small hardware products press fitting and correction and riveting; also can be used for plastic products molding plate material drop, stretching, product embossing, nameplate embossing and plastic powder products pressing and so on.
Four-column hydraulic press: aluminum products, die-casting products, magnesium alloy products, hardware products, plastic products whole cutting, burr punching and cutting, powder products pressing, plastic products press installation and other multi-purpose; automotive industry motorcycle industry motor industry customers' favorite entrepreneurial partner.
Difference and comparison
1. Oil hydraulic presses use oil as working medium and are widely used. Water hydraulic press uses water with additives.
2. The sealing effect of oil hydraulic press is good because oil has more suitable viscosity and good sealing effect, while water has almost no viscosity, so the performance of oil as hydraulic medium is more suitable than water.
3. Oil itself has lubricating effect, and it can play a good lubricating effect on the moving parts inside the hydraulic system.
4. Because the oil is well sealed, so it can also make the parts soak in the oil will not rust. Soaking the parts in water will accelerate rusting because water is the reactant of rusting reaction.
5. Although internal parts soaked in oil will not rust, oil also has disadvantages. Since hydraulic systems are subject to leaks, the oil that leaks out will pollute the environment, while water will not. And oil is combustible and may be dangerous. So you must do a good job of maintaining the hydraulic system when using the hydraulic press to avoid the phenomenon of oil leakage.
5. Also the price of oil is more expensive than that of water, and the cost will be slightly higher.
6. Water hydraulic presses are generally used in very high-power hydraulic presses, such as 10,000 tons of water hydraulic presses, these systems require too much working medium, and need to consider the price of working medium.
Hydraulic presses contain different types of oil hydraulic presses because of their working mediums, and the two are the relationship of containing and being contained. In fact, oi hydraulic presses are widely used in the application of the market nowadays, and are usually called hydraulic presses. The compression ratio of hydraulic oil is smaller than water, and the working accuracy is high, so it is stable. The presses used in the market nowadays are basically oil hydraulic presses, which are usually referred to as hydraulic presses.
Oil hydraulic press is the operation of the hydraulic system device to convert mechanical energy into power energy, and the hydraulic oil plays a very important role, usually according to the different needs of the process and choose different models of machines, the promotion of the use of hydraulic press has made outstanding contributions to the development of China's machinery manufacturing industry.
With the development of China's economy, machinery manufacturing industry is also developing by leaps and bounds, in the past Chinese society is a big step behind the Western society, but after the reform and opening up we actively study, strengthen the development of the economy, the overall size of the manufacturing industry has entered the ranks of international production powers, following the continuous exploration and innovation of China's machinery industry, hydraulic presses at present the overall competition and development momentum has been basically close to the level of manufacturing in developed countries.