Views: 137 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-25 Origin: Site
1. Install laser cutting machine. After receiving the equipment, according to the delivery list check parts are complete. If the parts are complete and assemble the equipment.
2. Assemble the bed, which is divided into the front bed and rear bed, as shown in the figure. Adjust the inclined iron to flatten the bed, and the distance between the front and rear beds is 400mm. The extended part of the six-edge steel of the rear bed is installed on the front bed, and the six-edge steel of the front bed is well-butted. Install using M6X25 screws.
3. Beam, cutting head, and nail bed are fixed with a fixed frame, fixed bed after removal of the fixed frame.
4. The installation of steel frame, steel frame includes right steel frame, left steel frame, front steel frame, rear steel frame, top steel frame, steel frame connector 1, steel frame connector 2, installation as shown in the figure.
Right steel frame
Left steel frame
Front steel frame
Back steel frame
Top steel frame
steel frameadapting piece1
steel frameadapting piece2
5. Install the front panel, as shown in the picture.
6. Y-axis chain trough, X-axis chain box installation.
7. Install the side plate and back sheet metal, as shown in the picture.
8. Install the switching motor cover and the switchboard side plate.
9. Install operation table and display screen.
10. Top sheet metal installation, as shown in the picture.
The laser cutting machine is to focus the laser emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam is irradiated on the surface of the workpiece, making the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows the molten or vaporized metal away.
With the movement of the relative position of the beam and the workpiece, the material is finally formed into a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
The laser cutting process replaces the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to the cutting pattern, automatic typesetting to save materials, smooth incision, low processing cost, etc. It will be gradually improved or replaced in Traditional metal-cutting process equipment. The mechanical part of the laser cutter head has no contact with the workpiece, and will not scratch the surface of the workpiece during work; the laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and generally does not require subsequent processing; the cutting heat-affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small, and the slit is narrow ( 0.1mm~0.3mm); the incision has no mechanical stress and no shearing burrs; high machining accuracy, good repeatability, and no damage to the surface of the material; CNC programming, can process any plan, and can cut the entire board with a large format without the need for Open the mold, economical and time-saving.