Econom Press Brake
WC67K-125T/3200 press brake with the E21 controller, safety relays, the backgauge automatically controlled X-axis, and manually adjusted R-axis, and adjustable stop fingers that can not only move in the left and right direction but also can be fine-adjusted vertically, which ensures the bending accuracy within the controlled range.
The appearance of the equipment is novel, and the color is bright and elegant, in line with today's mainstream design.
The new safety reset button of the equipment meets the EU CE standard. If the machine needs to be restarted after triggering the safety signal (such as pressing the emergency stop switch or touching the infrared safety device in the backgauge position), the safety reset button needs to be pressed first.
The equipment uses foot switches that comply with CE standards and pass CE standard-related tests such as the Low Voltage Directive and the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive to meet health, safety, and environmental requirements.
HARSLE is committed to providing innovative solutions for high-precision processing.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the press brake.
● The motors for Back-gauge and ram stroke are controlled by inverter, which can achieve high positioning accuracy of the Back-gauge and ram by changing the frequency and voltage of
● X axis (Back-gauge) and Y axis (Ram stroke or cylinder stroke) can be programmed by the controller, which can make the bending job easy.
● Side and rear metal safety guard meets European safety standard.
● Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, System pressure can be regulated by pressure switch easily.
● Foot switch with emergency button can stop the machine immediately when accident happens.
|6||Max. opening height||mm||370|
|7||Ram down speed||mm/sec||90|
|8||Ram back speed||mm/sec||85|
|9||Ram working speed||mm/sec||5~12|
|11||Max. Backgauge distance||mm||500|
|12||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|13||Bending angle accuracy||( ' )||30|
|14||Backgauge finger stopper||pcs||3|