Smart Press Brake
HARSLE WE67K-40T1200 press brake is equipped with CybTouch 12 controller, SIEMENS main motor, the working area LED lighting, and adjustable stop fingers that can not only move in the left-to-right direction but also can be fine-adjusted on front-to-back direction, which ensures the bending accuracy within the controlled range, its front part is with tempering and other special treatment for long service life, The whole machine is three-axis control, compact and powerful, single drive floor-to-ceiling backstop, high stability, and precision, SCHNEIDER electrical parts, pedal switch with emergency button, special treatments to punch and die, not easy to wear, strong and durable. The rear light curtain ensures safe and efficient production. The front arm on a linear guide with the ball design can ensure the plate will not be worn or scratched, the servo driver runs each axis which ensures bending accuracy and efficient production. HARSLE helps create more value and achieve more efficient bending solutions.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|5||Cylinder stroke (Y1, Y2)||mm||170|
|6||Die loading height (Daylight)||mm||380|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis (R-axis) speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis (R-axis) accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||（′）||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|