Safety operation rules for three-roll plate rolling machine
1. The rolling machine must be managed by a special person.
2. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance, and use of the plate rolling machine, and can operate it only after the approval of the responsible management personnel.
3. Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the safety device is in good condition.
4. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to put hands and feet on the rollers, transmission parts, and workpieces.
5. After the work is interrupted, the clutch should be turned neutral.
6. Multi-person collaborative work must be directed by a special person.
7. Overwork is strictly prohibited.
8. The tilting and resetting of the lifting and turning bearing of the upper roller and the balance of the upper roller must be carried out after the main drive is stopped.
9. It is forbidden to pile up workpieces and sundries in the workplace, and keep the machine tool and the site clean at all times.
10. After the work is completed, the power supply should be cut off and the power box should be locked.
1. According to the regulations in the machine lubrication diagram, add oil to each oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication points as required.
2. Roll the plate according to the parameters specified by the plate rolling machine, the thickness of the plate is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate material is less than 250Mpa.
3. After the power is turned on, carry out the forward and reverse directions of the lower roller and the lifting and lowering of the upper roller, and check whether there is any abnormal stuck phenomenon in each movement.
4. Operate in strict accordance with the rolling process procedures and operation methods. When the upper roller is lifted to the limit position, great attention should be paid to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive stops, the upper roller can be lifted and lowered, the overturned bearing can be tilted and reset, and the upper roller can be lifted.
6. During operation, if any abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact are found, the machine should be stopped immediately forinspection.
7. During the operation, all personnel should coordinate with each other, obey the command of the person in charge of the rolling plate, and it is forbidden to start the machine without a password.
8. When rolling the plate, pay great attention to the fact that the hand is pressed by the steel plate and rolled in together with the steel plate.
9. Be careful not to collide with the machine when lifting the steel plate or reel with a crane.
After the coiling is completed, the site should be cleared as soon as the work is finished, the maintenance of the equipment should be done well, and the power should be turned off in time.