Views: 389 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-30 Origin: Site
The blade material of the shearing machine is generally T10, 9CrSI, 6CrW2Si, Cr12MoV, H13, alloy steel and other materials. Products are widely used in: light industry, aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, instrumentation, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel structure construction and decoration industries.
The shearing machine uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade, and uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal sheets of various thicknesses to make the sheets break and separate according to the required size. The shearing machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is the metal processing industry. General shearing machine can be divided into: pedal type (manpower), mechanical type, hydraulic swing type, hydraulic brake type.
Shearing machines are often used to cut blanks with straight edges. The shearing process should be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism requirements of the sheared surface of the cut sheet, and minimize the distortion of the sheet to obtain a high-quality workpiece.
The materials selected for the shear blades are divided into three categories: carbon-bonded tool steel, low alloy tool steel, alloy tool steel, etc.
1. Carbon-bonded tool steel: Carbon-bonded steel generally chooses 65, 75 steel, T8, T10 and other materials. The heat treatment hardness of the blades produced by this material is within the range of HRC57-59 degrees, which is suitable for ordinary low-carbon cold-rolled plates and ordinary A3 plates. Compared with the recycling and cutting of waste materials, this feature is low cost and reasonable product price.
2. Low-alloy tools: The commonly used materials for the blades of low-alloy tool steel are: 6Crw2sI, Cr5Mo1V, 9CrSi, Cr12MoV, etc. The heat treatment hardness of the blade is within the range of HRC58-62 degrees. It is specially cut stainless steel, suitable for hot-rolled plates, stainless steel, Shearing of medium and thick plates.
3. Alloy tool steel: The shear blade materials of alloy tool steel are: 4Cr5MoSiV1 (H13K), 7Cr7Mo2V2Si9 (LD), W6Mo5Cr4V2 (6542), H13, etc. The blade of this material is used for hot-rolled steel billets, hot-cutting medium and thick steel plates, etc. This feature is high temperature resistance, not easy to anneal, and is used for hot rolling and hot shearing processes in steel mills.
1. Start the shearing machine for a few cycles of idling to ensure that under normal conditions, test cuts of different thicknesses, from thin to thick. Ensure that the user is familiar with the blade performance of the hydraulic guillotine shearing machine.
2. Different blade gaps must be adjusted for different plate thicknesses during trial cutting. If the corresponding blade gap is not adjusted, the blade durability will be affected.
3. Turn on the pressure gauge switch during the cutting process and observe the oil pressure value. The pressure should be less than 20MPa when cutting a 12mm plate. This remote pressure regulating valve No9, the pressure is set to 20-22MPa when leaving the factory, the user must abide by this regulation, and must not increase the pressure for cutting over the specified material surface and cause damage to the machine.
4. Sound balance during operation. If there is noise on the blades of hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, stop and check.
5. When the hydraulic guillotine shear blade is operating, the maximum temperature of the oil tank is less than 60 degrees, and should be shut down and rested when it exceeds.
1. Before operation, wear tight-fitting protective clothing, fasten the cuffs, and not open the hem of the jacket. Do not wear, take off, or wrap your clothes around the machine to prevent the machine from being twisted. Safety helmets must be worn, braids should be put into the hat, no skirts, slippers.
2. The operator of this machine tool must be familiar with the main structure, performance and use of the hydraulic guillotine shear blade.
3. This machine tool is suitable for cutting various steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates and non-metallic material plates whose material thickness is the rated value of the machine tool, and must be materials free of hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusions, and welds, and excessive thickness is not allowed .
4. How to use the blades of hydraulic guillotine shearing machine:
A. Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the material being cut.
B. Adjust the profiling or fixture according to the width of the material to be cut.
C. Make 1-3 idle strokes before the machine is operated, and cut work can be carried out after normal.
5. If the machine is found to be operating abnormally during use, immediately cut off the power and shut down for inspection.
6. When adjusting the machine tool, the power supply must be cut off. When moving the workpiece, pay attention to the safety of your hands.
7. All parts of the machine tool should be kept lubricated frequently. The operator should fill the lubricating oil once per shift, and the mechanics should fill the rolling bearing part with lubricant once every six months.
Only good maintenance of the shear blade can make it have a long life and make it more comfortable for users. The shear blade is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is the metal processing industry. Let's talk about the maintenance method of the shear blade.
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting the machine. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The shear blades must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted parts must be anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation.
5. Regularly check whether the triangle belt, handle, knob and button of the shearing machine blade are damaged. If the shearing machine blade is severely worn, it should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement.
6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure reliable operation.
7. Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before get off work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment, and it must be stopped by people off the machine.
9. Reasonably choose the shearing gap according to the thickness of the board.
10. The board should not be stained with impurities and hard objects.
11. Avoid cutting and welding old boards.
12. Avoid excessive shearing of thick plates, and adjust the gap between the upper and lower blades regularly.
Small and medium-sized CNC shearing machine blades are used in hydraulic guillotine shearing machine, hydraulic pendulum shearing machine, mechanical shearing machine, pedal shearing machine and other forging machine tools. Commonly used for sheet metal processing, light industry, electrical appliances, metallurgy, instrumentation, shipbuilding, aviation, stainless steel products, steel structure construction, and decoration industries. It is widely used in metallurgical industry, packaging industry, paper industry, printing industry, carton industry, garden wood industry, rubber and plastic industry, food industry, electronic materials, shipbuilding, construction and repair, automobile manufacturing, mechanical equipment and other major fields.