Shearing machines are often used in the sheet metal processing industry. The seemingly simple shearing action actually contains many tricks, from the adjustment steps of the blade gap to the adjustment techniques for different materials, and even the selection of blades. Related to the cutting quality, the following will introduce the relevant content of the shear blade gap adjustment in detail from many aspects.
The swing beam shearing machine is equipped with a fast blade gap adjustment mechanism, which can adjust the blade gap that is good for cutting according to different plate thickness and materials, and is equipped with an accurate parameter table for reference selection, and obtains satisfactory cutting quality through reasonable blade gap. As the tool post rotates, the shearing angle and shearing gap of the pendulum shearing machine will change.
The guillotine shearing machine adopts a three-point roller guide rail structure, and the front pre-compressed guide rail makes the blade holder always stick to the upper and lower guide rails for repeated movement without gaps. When cutting, the system will electrically adjust the blade edge gap according to the needs of different sheets to obtain better cutting quality.
The difference in blade gap adjustment: The swing beam shearing machine have the function of manually adjusting the blade gap, just turn the handle; the guillotine shearing machine have the function of electrically adjusting the blade gap, which can be more convenient and accurate adjustment through the system, which is beneficial to obtain better Shear quality.
1. Remove the lower blade and clean it piece by piece.
2. The blade can be used on all sides, and the one that is selected should be installed tightly. And check the straightness of the blade in the horizontal and vertical directions.
3. The upper blade is fixed and cannot be adjusted. We adjust the shear blade gap by adjusting the lower blade.
4. Find the left and right screws of the lower blade to increase the gap, generally on the outermost side.
5. Find the left and right set screws of the lower blade to advance the lower blade to narrow the gap. There are locked backup nuts on them. Generally on the inside.
6. Loosen the left and right four bolts of the lower blade table.
7. Manually turn the upper blade down to the proper position, and the operator will start to adjust in the blanking area of the shearing machine.
8. Use a feeler gauge to roughly adjust to 0.5 mm from the unoccupied part of the left hand and upper blade.
9. Manual turning to move the blade up to the middle position to roughly adjust to 0.5 mm.
10. Manually turn the blade up to move the blade to the right position where the upper and lower blades are not disengaged. The middle position is roughly adjusted to 0.5 mm.
11. Manually turn the upper blade to the proper position and start fine adjustment.
12. Use the feeler gauge to fine-tune the position where the upper and lower blades of the left hand do not bite until the three wires of the feeler gauge can enter the five wires.
13. Manually turn the blade up to the middle position and start fine-tuning until the feeler gauge can enter three wires and five wires cannot enter.
14. Manually turn the blade up to the position where the upper and lower knives are not disengaged on the right side and start fine-tuning until the feeler gauge can enter three wires and five wires cannot enter.
15. The above is fine-tuned for the new car, so that the feeler gauge can enter three wires and five wires can not enter.
16. For old cars, fine-tune the feeler gauge so that ten wires can enter 20 wires and cannot enter. Or make appropriate adjustments according to 1/10-1/20 of the thickness of the sheet metal to be cut.
17. When the cutting edge of the shearing machine is sharp, if the edge of the cut sheet has burrs, the gap between the upper and lower blades can be appropriately reduced.
The most frequently encountered metal sheets are:
1. Thick plates over 13mm
2. 0.2~4mm thin plate
3. Flower board
4. High tension plate (usually used in automotive sheet metal)
5. Titanium plate
When cutting these metal sheets, the most common blade problem is blade collapse or tool dent. To solve these problems, we must first determine the gap between the upper and lower blades. Nowadays, in order to meet the diversified needs of the market, the cut plates have various materials and thicknesses. The market is also full of plates with bad materials. In response to the current market, we have collected a lot of market information and found the best adjustment technique for the current market: the blade should be set from about 2~3mm thicker than the thickness of the plate. The gap, that is to say, when you want to cut a 5mm thick board, you should start to adjust it from 7mm or 8mm, and slowly decrease it. When the cut surface of the cut plate shows 1/3 bright surface and 2/3 matte surface, it reaches the maximum Good cutting effect. The details are as follows:
The gap setting when cutting the pattern board is tricky, and it must be adjusted from the thickest thickness calculated from the most convex point of the pattern board instead of using the board thickness directly. Also, cutting the convex side of the pattern face down can extend the life of the tool.
In addition, the material of the plate must be considered, especially when cutting stainless steel. The cutting tool must be sharp, wear-resistant and tough. Therefore, the blade of the shearing machine should be discussed. In addition to the angle of the blade edge and other appearance design and manufacturing precision, the selected material is a key factor affecting the quality of the tool.