A 10-foot press brake refers to the size or length of the bed or working area of a press brake machine. The length is measured from one end of the bed to the other and indicates the maximum length of sheet metal that can be bent on the machine.
In the case of a 10-foot press brake, it can handle sheet metal up to 10 feet (or 120 inches) in length. This length is typically used as a standard size for medium to large-scale industrial applications. Press brakes come in various bed lengths, ranging from smaller sizes like 4 feet or 6 feet for smaller workshops or specialized applications, to larger sizes like 12 feet, 14 feet, or even longer for handling longer and larger sheet metal pieces.
The capacity of the press brake, including its bending force, back gauge system, and control features, may vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. The 10-foot measurement primarily refers to the size of the bed and the maximum length of sheet metal that can be accommodated for bending operations.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||420|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||4~15(adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||( ' )||≤±18|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|