DA53T is a numerical control system manufactured by Delem for press brakes. It provides a user-friendly interface for the operator to program and control the press brake, allowing for accurate metal sheet bending.
To use a press brake with a DA53T control system, you must first create a bending program on the controller. This program should specify the parameters of the bend, including the angle, length, and position of the bend. Once the program is created, you can load it onto the controller and set up the press brake for bending.
To operate the press brake, the operator will typically use a foot pedal to activate the hydraulic system, which applies pressure to the metal sheet and bends it according to the program. The DA53T controller will monitor the bending process and make any necessary adjustments to ensure the final product meets the programmed specifications.
It is important to ensure that the press brake and DA53T control system are set up correctly and operated safely to prevent accidents and damage to the equipment. Proper training and maintenance are essential for safe and efficient operation.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preferences to increase productivity and keep the costs at a minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieved by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size, and punch and die size.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||380|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sce||180|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sce||120|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sce||4~15（adjustable)|
|12||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||500|
|13||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|14||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|15||Front sliding arms||pcs||2|
|16||Bending angle accuracy||(')||7.5|
|17||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|