2022 New Arrival 6mm 4 Meter Swing Beam Shearing Machines For Sale. The shearing machine is a machine that uses one blade to reciprocate linear motion relative to the other blade to cut the plate. With the help of the moving upper blade and the fixed lower blade, a reasonable blade gap is used to apply shearing force to the metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates are broken and separated according to the required size. Shearing machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is the metal processing industry. Products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, ships, automobiles, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration and other industries to provide the required special machinery and complete sets of equipment.
● The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the shearing machine.
● The motors for backgauge are controlled by inverter, which can achieve high positioning accuracy 0.05mm of the backgauge by changing the frequency and voltage of motor.
● Top blade with two cutting edges and bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
● X axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by E21S system controller, which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
● Pressing foot can fix the metal sheet during cutting operation which can eliminate operation error.
● Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
● Foot switch with emergency button can stop the machine immediately when accident happens.
● Adjusting knife gap between upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance.
● Front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure the cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
|1||Max cutting thickness||mm||6|
|2||Max cutting length||mm||4000|
|4||Cutting angle||° (degree)||1°30'|
|5||Cutting speed||Cutting times/minutes||8|
|9||Spring pressure cylinder||pcs||14|