It is a switch that can be used to operate the circuit by stepping on or stepping on it, and it can also be used to control the size of the output current. A foot switch is a switch that controls the on-off of a circuit by stepping on or stepping on it. It is used in a control circuit that cannot be touched by both hands to replace hands to achieve the purpose of operation.
A foot switch is a switch that controls the on-off of a circuit by stepping on or stepping on it. It is used in a control circuit that cannot be touched by both hands to replace hands to achieve the purpose of operation. A simple foot switch is actually a built-in travel switch. When the foot pedal gives a signal, the switch is executed. But in the field of welding, the function of the foot switch also plays the role of controlling the output current.
There are mainly two types of mechanical foot switches and inductive foot switches. Among them, the mechanical foot switch is a traditional rack and pinion drive, and the induction type is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. Foot switch HRF-M series, HRF-H series, H-type (15A/250V opening and closing capacity) and M-type (10A/250V opening and closing capacity) are distinguished in terms of structure and function, and flame-retardant engineering plastics are distinguished in terms of material , steel plate, aluminum alloy.
1. The surface is spray-coated with excellent impact resistance, wear resistance and high temperature resistance (180 degrees).
2. There is a cable head at the lead-out part of the cable, so the waterproof, oil-proof and impact-proof effects are outstanding.
3. The standard configuration of cable lead-out length is 2 meters, M type is 0.5 square meters; H type is 0.75 square meters.
4. The built-in micro switch has obtained UL, VDE, TUV, CE, CCC certification.
5. The built-in micro switch contacts are plated with 24K gold.
6. "H" type achieves IP65 protection level.
7.All models have passed CE certification and obtained China product safety CCC certification.