The upper roller of the symmetrical plate rolling machine is at the symmetrical position of the two lower rollers through the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder acting on the piston for vertical lifting movement, and the final gear of the main reducer drives the gears of the two lower rollers to mesh for rotational movement. The rolled sheet provides torque. The flat plastic metal plate of the bending machine passes between the three work rolls (two lower rolls and one upper roll) of the bending machine. With the help of the lower pressure of the upper roll and the rotation of the lower roll, the metal plate passes through multiple passes. Continuous bending (the inner layer is compressed and deformed, the middle layer is unchanged, and the outer layer is stretched and deformed) to produce permanent plastic deformation and roll into the required cylinder, cone or part of them. The disadvantage of this hydraulic three-roller plate bending machine is that the end of the plate needs to be pre-bent with other equipment. It is more suitable for large-scale plate bending machines with a plate thickness of 50mm or more. A row of fixed rollers is added under the two lower rollers to shorten two The span of the lower roll improves the precision of the rolled workpiece and the overall performance of the machine.
Because of the different fields of use, the types of bending machines are different. From the number of rollers, it is divided into three-roller and four-roller. Among them, the three-roller bending machine is divided into a symmetrical three-roller bending machine, a horizontal downward-adjusting three-roller bending machine, an arc-downward-adjusting plate bending machine, an upper roller universal three-roller bending machine and a hydraulic CNC bending machine. In terms of the development of the plate bending machine, the upper roll universal type is the most backward, the horizontal downward adjustment is slightly advanced, and the arc downward adjustment is the most advanced. Three-roller plate bending machine has mechanical and hydraulic type, of which mechanical three-roller plate bending machine is divided into symmetrical and asymmetrical.
Performance characteristics of the three-roller mechanical symmetrical plate rolling machine: The structure of the machine is three-roller symmetrical. The upper roller moves vertically at the center symmetrical position of the two lower rollers. It is obtained through the transmission of the screw and screw nut and the two lower rollers rotate. Movement, the output gear of the reducer meshes with the lower roller gear to provide torque for the rolled sheet. The disadvantage of this machine is that the end of the plate needs to be pre-bent with other equipment.
The main features of the three-roller mechanical asymmetrical plate bending machine: the structure of the machine is a three-roller asymmetrical type, the upper roller is the main drive, and the lower roller moves vertically to clamp the plate and mesh with the upper roller gear through the lower roller gear , At the same time as the main drive; the side rolls are tilted and lifted, with dual functions of pre-bending and rounding. Compact structure, convenient operation and maintenance.
The main features of the three-roller hydraulic symmetrical plate bending machine: the upper roller of the machine can be vertically raised and lowered, and the vertical lifting hydraulic transmission is obtained by the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder acting on the piston rod; the lower roller is driven by rotation, and the output gear of the reducer is meshed. To provide torque for the coil, there is an idler under the lower roller, which can be adjusted. The upper roller is in the shape of a drum, which improves the straightness of the product and is suitable for ultra-long tanks with various cross-sectional shapes.
The up-adjusting symmetrical three-roller plate rolling machine can roll metal sheets into circular, arc-shaped and conical workpieces within a certain range. The two lower rollers of this model are the driving rollers and the upper roller is the driven roller. It is widely used in shipbuilding, boiler, aviation, hydropower, chemical, metal structure and machinery manufacturing industries. It is suitable for bending and deformation of metal plates. It can roll round, arc and tapered workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending the end of the plate. The two lower rollers of this model are active rollers that can move horizontally. The roller is a driven roller that can move up and down. There are mechanical and hydraulic movement modes. The drive shafts are all connected by universal couplings.
Generally, the operating efficiency and failure rate of mechanical equipment have a very close relationship with operators. As operators of dangerous equipment, they should learn more about relevant knowledge in order to effectively avoid accidents caused by operator errors. Let us understand the safety requirements of the operation details of the rolling machine:
● First of all, the operator should clean up the surroundings of the work environment before operating to maintain a good operating environment.
● At the same time, the operator's clothes must be neat and tidy to avoid getting the corners of the clothes into the roll during the operation.
● In the process of work, it must be noted that the operator can only stand on both sides of the workpiece, this is the safest and reasonable position.
● A certain margin should be left at the end of the processed parts.
● If you want to adjust the roundness of the measurement during the operation, you must stop the operation and prohibit the operation during the operation.
● During the process of measuring the roundness of dimensions, the operator is forbidden to stand on the rolled cylinder, and it is forbidden to stand on the workpiece to be processed.
● For some workpieces that are difficult to process: such as thicker or larger diameter, higher raw material hardness or strength, a small amount of work should be done, and the work can be achieved after many times.
● For some workpieces with smaller diameters, they should be rolled in the middle of the roll for operation.
1. The rolling machine must be managed by a dedicated person.
2. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance and use of the rolling machine, and can only operate after the approval of the responsible manager.
3. Check carefully whether the safety device is in good condition before starting up.
4. During operation, it is strictly prohibited to put hands and feet on the rollers, transmission parts and workpieces.
5. After work is interrupted, the clutch should be turned to neutral.
6. Multi-person collaborative work must be directed by a special person.
7. Overwork is strictly prohibited.
8. The tilting reset of the lifting and turning bearing of the upper roller and the balance of the upper roller must be carried out after the main drive is stopped.
9. It is forbidden to pile up workpieces and debris in the workplace, so that the machine tool and the site are kept clean at all times.
10. After the operation is completed, the power supply should be cut off and the power supply box should be locked.
11. Clean up the coiling machine components, especially the connection place.
12. When assembling the plate rolling machine, follow the principle of from inside to outside, first down then up.
13. In assembly, prioritize the centralized processing of assembly work using the same tooling or the same orientation.
14. During the assembly process, the assembly must be carried out in strict accordance with the design drawings, and the dimensions and specifications must be strictly checked.
1. According to the provisions of the machine lubrication diagram, add oil to the lubrication and manual lubrication points of each oil cup as required.
2. Roll the plate according to the parameters specified by the plate bending machine, the thickness of the plate is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate material is less than 250Mpa.
3. After the power is turned on, carry out the forward and reverse movement of the lower roller and the lifting movement of the upper roller, and check whether each movement is abnormally stuck.
4. Operate strictly in accordance with the processing procedures and operating methods of the coil. When the upper roller is lifted to the limit position, pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be lifted and lowered, the tilting reset of the flip bearing and the upper roller can be lifted.
6. During operation, if irregular noise, impact, etc. are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
7. Pay great attention to the rolling operation, be careful that your hand is pressed by the steel plate and rolled in with the steel plate.
8. When lifting the steel plate or drum with a crane, be careful not to collide with the machine.
9. After the coiling is finished, the finished materials should be cleaned up, and the equipment maintenance should be done, and the power supply should be turned off in time.
Whether it is a large or small enterprise that uses a rolling machine or a factory similar to a rolling machine manufacturer, this equipment must be equipped with a sealing device to prevent leakage or dust from falling in the processing process.
The sealing element in the hydraulic system of the bending machine is the seal. The seal in the hydraulic system of the bending machine is used to prevent the leakage of fluid or solid particles from the adjacent joint surfaces and prevent external impurities such as dust and moisture. The materials or parts of the parts or parts that invade the interior of the machinery and equipment, and the leakage of the seals in the hydraulic system of the bending machine will cause the waste of working media, pollute the machine and the environment, and even cause mechanical operation failure and equipment personal accidents.
The reliability and service life of the seals in the hydraulic system of the plate bending machine are an important indicator to measure the quality of the hydraulic system. Except for gap sealing, seals are used to control the gap between two adjacent coupling surfaces below the minimum gap that the liquid to be sealed can pass through. The seals in the hydraulic system of the plate bending machine are in contact sealing, usually There are two types: self-sealing compression seal and self-sealing self-tightening seal (also called lip seal), but the performance factors of various seals in the hydraulic system of the coiling machine are different, just like three-roll coiling The sealing of the machine is actually affected by the temperature, pressure and the existence of different media.