1. Whole welded structure with high rigidity
2. Dual balance cylinders can reduce the noise and impact
3. The crankshaft undergoes grinding treatment
4. Hydraulic overload protection
5. High working speed
6. The ram can stop at any position by emergency
7. CNC Digital touch control
A punch is a punching press. In national production, the stamping process saves materials and energy compared with traditional machining, has high efficiency, does not require high technical requirements for operators, and can make products that cannot be achieved by machining through various mold applications. Its uses are getting wider and wider.
Stamping production is mainly for sheets. Through the die, blanking, punching, forming, deep drawing, trimming, fine blanking, shaping, riveting and extrusion parts can be made, which are widely used in various fields. Such as the switches and sockets we use, cups, cupboards, dishes, computer cases, and even missile aircraft... There are many accessories that can be produced by punching through molds.