HARSLE Pneumatic press machine for sale, hole punching machine.
● The machine features fine steel plates welded machine body, tempering treatment (or vibration relief), shot blasting, rigidness, accuracy, and stability.
● Vertical located crankshaft, compact structure; the crankshaft undergoes grinding treatment after high-frequency quenching, which has a good smooth finish and rotates flexibly; lengthened rectangle hex guideway with a surface of bronze plate, which has high guide accuracy.
● Pneumatic dual balance cylinder, balanced sliding block and punch weight, which reduces impact and noise, eliminates the clearance between connecting rod and sliding block, reduce the impact and wear of the stress parts.
● The whole machine adopts PLC centralized control. The gas circuits adopt an imported safety dual valve, which can achieve jog, inch, single and continuous punching.
● The key parts such as sliding block, guideways, worktable plate, connecting rod, and are all castings made of resin sand, which improved the surface roughness 1-2 level and improve the size accuracy 2-3 level.
● The 60T-level machines adopt the electrical control device to adjust the die height. Fine configuration, the key parts like pneumatic components, electrical components, sealing parts, buttons and etc all adopt imported parts.
A hydraulic press is a machine that uses liquid as the working medium and is made according to Pascal's principle to transfer energy to realize various processes. The hydraulic press generally consists of three parts: the machine (host), the power system and the hydraulic control system. Hydraulic presses are classified into valve hydraulic presses, liquid hydraulic presses, and engineering hydraulic presses.
The working principle of hydraulic press. The areas of the large and small plungers are S2 and S1, respectively, and the forces acting on the plungers are F2 and F1, respectively. According to Pascal's principle, the pressure of the closed liquid is equal everywhere, that is, F2/S2=F1/S1=p; F2=F1(S2/S1). Indicates the hydraulic gain. Like the mechanical gain, the force increases, but the work does not gain. Therefore, the moving distance of the large plunger is S1/S2 times the moving distance of the small plunger.