A 125-ton hydraulic bending machine, also known as a press brake, is a piece of equipment used for bending and shaping sheet metal or plate materials. The "125T" in the name refers to the machine's tonnage capacity, indicating that it can exert a force of 125 tons (or metric tonnes) during the bending process. This level of tonnage determines the thickness and strength of the materials the machine can effectively bend.
Here's a breakdown of what each component in the name represents:
1. 125T: This indicates the machine's tonnage capacity, which is the maximum force the press brake can apply to bend the material. The higher the tonnage, the thicker and stronger the material it can work with.
2. Hydraulic Bending Machine: This specifies the type of press brake. Hydraulic press brakes utilize hydraulic cylinders to apply force to the bending tools (punch and die) and the workpiece. They offer precise control and consistent bending results, making them suitable for a variety of applications.
Features and specifications of a 125T hydraulic bending machine can vary based on the manufacturer and model, but here are some common details you might find:
● Working Length: This is the length of the machine's bed along which the material is bent. It determines the maximum size of the workpiece that the machine can accommodate.
● Stroke Length: The distance the ram (punch) can move up and down, determining the maximum depth of the bend.
● Back Gauge: Many press brakes, including hydraulic ones, are equipped with a back gauge system that helps position the material accurately for consistent bends.
● Controller: Press brakes are often equipped with computer numerical control (CNC) systems that allow for precise programming of bending angles, depths, and other parameters.
● Tooling: Different types of punches and dies are used for different bending operations. The tooling setup can be customized based on the specific bending requirements.
● Safety Features: Hydraulic press brakes typically have safety measures in place to protect operators, such as safety curtains, interlock systems, and emergency stop buttons.
Hydraulic bending machines, like the 125T variant, are commonly used in various industries such as metal fabrication, automotive manufacturing, aerospace, and construction. They are versatile machines capable of bending a range of materials, from thin sheets to thicker plates, to create various shapes and angles.
The DA-53T enables direct " hot-key “touch navigation between product programming and actual production. Machine adjustment and test bends are reduced to a minimum with a quick and easy program-to-production work sequence. USB interfacing enables fast product and tool backup using USB memory sticks.
|11||Main AC Motor||KW||7.5|