Views: 33 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-20 Origin: Site
A punching machine, also known as a punch press, is a piece of machinery used in manufacturing and metalworking processes. It's designed to punch holes, slots, or other shapes in materials such as metal, plastic, paper, or fabric. These machines are a crucial part of various industries and are used for a wide range of applications, including creating parts for products like automotive components, electronic devices, and appliances.
1. Operation: Punching machines operate by using a punch and die set. The punch is the tool that creates the hole or shape, and the die is the counterpart that provides the necessary support and shape to the material being punched.
2. Types of Punching Machines:
Mechanical Punch Presses: Operated using a mechanical mechanism, typically using a flywheel to store and release energy for the punching action.
3. Hydraulic Punch Presses: Utilize hydraulic systems to generate the force needed for punching. They are known for their high force capabilities and accuracy.
Pneumatic Punch Presses: Use compressed air to power the punching action, suitable for lighter applications.
Creating holes in metal sheets for bolts, screws, or other fasteners.
Forming specific shapes or profiles in sheet metal for various products.
Perforating materials for filtration purposes.
Manufacturing electrical enclosures, brackets, and other components.
● With an inclinable cast structure, the machine body can incline to allow a punched work-piece or waste material to slide down from the die.
● With a rigid turn-key clutch, the press has single or continuous operation standards.
● The punch press uses a single type brake. The sliding block is equipped with a press-down type safety device that can be pressed down to protect the entire machine.
● Avoid being damaged in case of overpressure.
● The machine has the advantages of high universality, high precision, reliable performance and convenient operation.
|3||Number of Stroke||times/min||50|
|5||Closed Height Adjustment||mm||60|
|8||Table Size||Front and Back||mm||450|
|Left and Back||mm||700|
|9||Slide Bottom Size||Front and Back||mm||220|
|Left and Back||mm||310|
|11||Thickness of Table||mm||80|
|12||Dimension||Front and Back||mm||1500|
|Left and Back||mm||1200|