Views: 67 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-08 Origin: Site
1. The hydraulic press machine should be operated by trained personnel.
2. The performance of the hydraulic press machine is designed according to the user’s process requirements, and cannot be used beyond the permitted process use. The mechanical structure, hydraulic and electrical systems cannot be changed at will.
3. The minimum closing height of a mold used on a hydraulic press machine shall not be less than its minimum closing height.
4. Do not adjust the safety valve in the hydraulic system by yourself to avoid overloading the equipment; it should be used within the allowable range of eccentricity.
5. The slider guide, column guide and hydraulic pad guide of the hydraulic press machine should be kept lubricated with thin oil. Before use, the lubrication pump should be started to lubricate the product, and the product is prohibited from working without oil lubrication.
6. YB-N46# anti-wear hydraulic oil is recommended for working oil. The fuel tank should be filled to the upper limit of the oil mark and not lower than the lower limit of the oil mark. The oil use temperature should be in the range of 15 ° C ~ 60 ° C.
7.When serious oil spills or other anomalies (such as unreliable movement, loud noise, vibration and impact, etc.) are detected in the hydraulic press machine, it should be stopped for inspection, analysis of the causes, and elimination of faults before use.
In case of trouble or need to repair, please contact our customer service center, and accept our professional services to ensure hydraulic press machine performance, extend service life, and avoid unnecessary losses.