It is a modern manufacturing industry (such as: Metallurgy, bridges, communications, electric power, military and other industries) metal processing equipment of choice.
Ironworker Machines are divided into hydraulic Ironworker Machines and mechanical Ironworker Machines, of which hydraulic type is the most widely used. The Hydraulic Ironworker Machine is generally suitable for processing small workpieces, and can work in multiple stations at the same time. The left foot switch individually controls the punching station, and the right foot switch controls the operation of other jobs at the same time.
The punching function is located at the left station of the Hydraulic iron work machine and is controlled by the left foot switch. By changing different upper and lower molds, holes of different sizes and shapes can be punched. Each set of die has a certain life time, and the die needs to be replaced after the service life is exceeded. If the punching and shearing machine model is Q35Y-20, 20 is the maximum shearing thickness of 20mm.
(Angle steel cutting)
(Channel steel cutting)
(Round steel square steel cutting)
(Steel plate cutting)
The Hydraulic Iron worker Machine is widely used in:
1. Steel structure processing
2. Elevator and parts processing
3. Trailer—spare tire parts, trailer hinges, hooks, inserts, and wall plates
4. Construction machinery industry-processing on belt conveyors and mixing stations
5. Agriculture and animal husbandry machinery industry-threshing frame body, trailer body parts processing
6. Food industry machinery-slaughter equipment frame and parts processing
7. High and low voltage tower parts processing
8. Wind power equipment-parts processing on the stairs and pedals on the wind power tower
9. Machining-processing of building embedded parts, conveyor brackets and other parts that play a role in connection
10. Grain machinery-grain and oil equipment, starch equipment support, shell, small parts processing
11. Processing of railway wagons, automobiles and crane parts
12. Channel steel, square steel, round steel, H steel, I-beam and other steel materials cutting, punching, bending
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the transmission parts of the punching and shearing machine and the connecting screws and pins are loose. Whether the electrical grounding is intact.
2. Lubricate the various parts before work, and start the trial run for two to three minutes before starting work without any problems.
3. Overload is not allowed, and punching and shearing of quenched steel is strictly prohibited.
4. Wear gloves and labor protection equipment when working. Sandals and slippers are strictly prohibited.
5. When punching and cutting, always add oil to the punch to prevent the upper and lower punch from skewing.
6. Pay attention to the safety of your fingers when feeding the material, especially when the sheet material is not pressed by the presser foot at the end, punching is prohibited.
7. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and proofread the cutting edge and punching die when starting up. Don't hit punches, shears and other parts with force.
8. Strictly control the specification range of the sheet material, and it is strictly forbidden to punch and cut when it exceeds.
9. The workplace must not accumulate other objects and a large amount of flushing materials, and must stop during adjustment and cleaning.
10. After the work is completed, shut down and cut off power in time to clean up the site.
1. Check the power supply, the voltage is stable, there is no lack of phase, and the leakage protector and air switch are intact.
2. Wiring, open the wiring cabinet of the Hydraulic Ironworker Machine, connect the wires, and close the cabinet door.
3. After powering on, step on the foot switch, the machine does not move, swap the power cords, and check whether the emergency stop switch is turned on.
4. Connect the foot pedal switch.
5. When working, pay attention to turn off the power every time you change the mold while working
6. Turn off the switch after finishing the work, turn off the main power switch, skim off the power cord, and clean up debris.
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting up. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The shearing machine must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted part must be rust-proof grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation.
5. Frequently check whether the V-belt, handle, knob and button of the shearing machine are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement.
6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure reliable operation.
7. 10 minutes before the end of the day, lubricate and scrub the machine tool.