A hydraulic press is commonly used for deep drawing processes in metalworking and manufacturing. Deep drawing is a metal forming process where a sheet of metal is drawn into a three-dimensional shape, typically a cup or a cylindrical component, using a die and a punch. A hydraulic press is well-suited for this purpose due to its ability to exert high pressure gradually and evenly. Here's how a hydraulic press is used for deep drawing:
Choose the appropriate die and punch set for the desired part shape.
Place a blank sheet of metal (usually a flat circle or rectangle) onto the die.
Apply lubricant to the sheet metal to reduce friction and prevent wrinkling or tearing during the drawing process.
Ensure that the die and punch are properly aligned with the sheet metal.
Lower the hydraulic press ram to position the punch just above the sheet metal.
4. Begins Deep Drawing:
Start the hydraulic press machine.
Gradually lower the punch into the sheet metal, applying pressure incrementally.
The sheet metal is pulled into the die cavity, forming the desired shape as it stretches and thins.
Monitor the drawing process to ensure that the sheet metal flows evenly and that there are no wrinkles or defects in the formed part.
6. Pressure Control:
Hydraulic presses allow for precise control over the amount of pressure applied. Adjust the pressure as needed to achieve the desired shape.
Once the deep drawing process is complete and the part has taken its final shape, release the pressure on the hydraulic press ram.
8. Part Removal:
Carefully remove the formed part from the die.
9. Quality Inspection:
Inspect the formed part for any defects or imperfections. Check the dimensions and quality of the finished component.
If more parts are needed, repeat the deep drawing process with additional blank sheets.
Turn off the hydraulic press machine when finished.
Clean and maintain the press and tooling for future use.
Hydraulic presses are commonly used for deep drawing due to their ability to provide consistent, controlled force throughout the process. They are available in various capacities to accommodate different material thicknesses and part sizes. Proper training and safety precautions are essential when operating hydraulic presses for deep drawing, as they involve high forces and hydraulic systems.
● Computer optimized structure design; four-column structure: simple, economic and practical.
● Cartridge valve equipped for hydraulic control system, reliable, durable and less hydraulic shock, shorter connection pipeline and fewer release points,Hydraulic integrated system is adopted seperate control unit.
● Independent electrical control, reliable,audio-visual and convenient for maintenance.
● Centralized button control system,with adjustment,hand and semi-auto operation modes at operator’s choice(semi-automatic has two type tech:set-stroke single and set-pressure single).
● The operating force, no-load traveling and, low-speed movement and travel range can be adjusted subject to technological requirements.
|5||Daylight of slide||mm||1500|
|9||Speed of slide||Descent||mm/s||130|
|10||Table height above floor||mm||500|
|11||Dimension||Front and Back||mm||4150|
|Left and Right||mm||2600|