Smart Press Brake
HARSLE WE67K-200T/6000 press brake is equipped with a DELEM DA53T controller, SIEMENS main motor, CNC motorized crowning system, and adjustable stop fingers that can not only move in the left and right direction but also can be fine-adjusted, which ensures the bending accuracy within the controlled range, its front part is with tempering and other special treatment for long service life, the backgauge is controlled by 2 axes, SCHNEIDER electrical parts, pedal switch with emergency button, The fixed supporters ensure that large sheets will not move easily, and the feeding system equipped with the back gauge can complete the bending of large sheets, reducing labor losses and making it suitable for bending large products such as light poles. The ball design ensures that there will be no scratches and abrasions when the sheet moves, both sides of the working table are equipped with side discharge devices, which can assist in taking out the finished light poles after the bending, ensuring bending accuracy and efficient production. HARSLE helps create more value and achieve more efficient bending solutions.
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
|6||Die loading height(Daylight)||mm||670|
|7||Y-axis down speed||mm/sec||160|
|8||Y-axis return speed||mm/sec||160|
|9||Y-axis working speed||mm/sec||8|
|11||Max. Back gauge distance||mm||600|
|12||X-axis and R-axis speed||mm/sec||400|
|13||X-axis and R-axis accuracy||mm||±0.01|
|14||Back gauge finger stopper||pcs||4|