Shearing machine is a kind of cutting equipment which is widely used in machining field. It can cut steel plate materials of various thicknesses. Normal shears are divided into three types: flat shear, roller shear and vibration shear. Flat shears are widely used. when the Shearing machines with cutting thickness less than 10mm mostly use mechanical transmission, when the thickness is more than 10mm, hydraulic transmission is widely sued. Generally, the metal is cut by single or continuous operation with foot pedal or button operation. The following tips should be paid attention to when operating the shears:
1. Before working, carefully check whether the parts of the shear are normal, whether the electrical equipment is intact, and whether the lubrication system is well; remove tools, measuring tools and other debris and corner waste placed on the table and around it.
2. Do not operate the shearing machine by one person alone. It should be coordinated by 2-3 people for feeding, controlling dimensional accuracy and retrieving, etc., and be determined to be under the command of one person.
3. Adjust the shearing clearance of the cutting angle according to the specified shearing thickness. It is not allowed to cut two kinds of sheets with different specifications and different materials at the same time; Sheared sheets require a smooth edge, not allowing narrower sheets that cannot be compacted.
4. The belt, flywheel, gear and shaft and other moving parts of the shears must be installed with protective covers.
5. The finger fed by the operator of the shear should be kept at a distance of at least 200mm away from the scissors opening and away from the pressing device. The protective fence placed on the shear trigger cannot block the operator's eyes and cannot see the cut part. The waste generated after the operation has edges and corners, and the operator should remove it in time to prevent stab wounds and cuts.
6. The flywheel, gear, shaft, tape and other moving parts of the shear should be equipped with protective covers.
7. Place a fence to prevent the operator's hand from entering the falling area of the scissors. It is strictly forbidden to pick up waste on the ground during work to avoid being injured by falling workpieces.
8. Can not cut the quenched and quenched material, and never allow cutting beyond the working capacity of the shear.