Views: 560 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-29 Origin: Site
The pneumatic punching machine uses high pressure gas generated by the compressor to deliver compressed gas to the solenoid valve through the pipeline, and the action of the solenoid valve is controlled by the foot switch to control working and return of the cylinder, so as to achieve the purpose of punching.
The compressed air can be stored in the storage tank and taken at any time, so there is no waste of energy for the motor to idle. Using the cylinder as the working part and the solenoid valve as the control element makes the structure of this machine simpler, with low failure rate, high safety, simple maintenance, lower maintenance cost and high production efficiency. The 220V power supply is used to realize the control of the solenoid valve, which is simple and convenient to operate.
High-quality steel plate welded body, tempered (or vibration aging) shot blasting treatment, good rigidity, stable precision; crankshaft longitudinal, compact structure, crankshaft by high-frequency quenching and grinding treatment, good finish, flexible rotation, rectangular six-sided elongated guide, guide bronze panel, high precision guidance; pneumatic double balance cylinder, balance the weight of the slider and the upper die, reduce the impact and noise, eliminate the linkage and slider gap, reduce the force parts The whole machine adopts centralized control, and the pneumatic circuit is controlled by imported safety double valves, which can realize pointing, inching, single and continuous stamping; the key parts such as slider, guide rail, working table plate, connecting rod and joint sleeve are all cast by resin sand, which can improve the surface roughness by 1-2 levels and the dimensional accuracy by 2-3 levels compared with general clay sand casting; the products of 60T and above tonnage adopt electric adjustment of mold loading. The key parts such as pneumatic components, electrical components, seals, buttons, etc. are all imported components.
1. Adopt high strength cast iron, by stress relief, to ensure long-term accuracy.
2. Supported by two guide pillars with expanded center distance, the rigidity and precision of the guide pillars are extremely excellent in the direction of eccentric load and slider load.
3. Guiding method is to use double columns as guide, the length extends to the material line position, can directly accept the horizontal directional force division during processing, to achieve high speed and high precision processing.
4. Adopting the world's advanced digital frequency conversion technology, various conditions are reflected on the display to ensure the quality of the product, and in addition when a fault occurs, this content is indicated for easy maintenance.
5. Forced cooling system is configured to reduce the change of stability during high speed operation.
1. Pneumatic punching machine is more hygienic and clean. The use of advanced photoelectric protection technology can achieve a significant increase in safety performance, computerized counting with the program can realize the unattended processing process, greatly enhancing the efficiency of work and reducing the cost of production. In the field of punching various metal and non-metal pipes and plates, most of them are completed by electric punching machines. Electric punching machines not only pollute the environment with high noise, their own complex structural components determine their high cost, difficult maintenance, high maintenance cost, bulky bodies, and consume much electricity. The operation is complicated, the failure rate is high, and the safety hazard is big.
2. The machine has simple structure, low production cost, and adopts pneumatic technology to realize one air compressor can be used for more than one pneumatic punching machine at the same time, which is more energy-saving than an electric punching machine. Reduce electricity consumption loss. Simple operation, high safety, using foot switch to control the solenoid valve, simple structure, low failure rate, improve production efficiency.
Suitable for punching field of various metal and non-metal pipes and plates.
● Machinery industry: stamping parts, stamping processing, hardware stamping parts, metal stamping parts, automobile stamping parts, stretching parts, metal stretching parts, stamping sheet metal parts.
● Household goods: electronics, communication, electrical appliances, lighting, toys, chassis, furniture, sports equipment, barbecue tableware hardware, lighting hardware, electronic hardware, chassis cabinets, kitchenware, hinges, cotter pins, spring pins, vigorous pliers, dried fruit pliers, packaging materials, stickers, cell phone film, gaskets, mats, aluminum parts, terminals, speaker nets
● Road traffic: transportation supplies, automotive safety, protective supplies, automobile and motorcycle and accessories communication products.
● Office supplies: power cabinets, ATM teller machine shells, air conditioning components, printers, copier racks and various types of precision sheet metal.
1. Before starting the machine, find out the name and role of each part of the machine, see the previous article in the public number for details.
2. When you turn on the machine, open the air valve at the back of the machine first, then check whether the three air pressure gauges are in place (the three pressure gauges are A balance pressure gauge is generally adjusted to 0.4mpa-0.5mpa, B clutch pressure gauge is generally adjusted to 0.4mpa-0.6mpa, C non-adjustable pressure gauge is generally specified at 0.4mpa) non-professionals cannot move the pressure gauge.
3. Turn on the main power switch, then turn on the motor start switch while the indicator HL2 is on. When the main motor stops rotating, the indicator light goes out. Before the machine action, make the air pressure reach specified value, start the motor will overload protection knob switch to the normal position.
4. How to choose inching, single, continuous, how to choose non-continuous, disconnected, continuous break.
● Inch move: the continuous knob switch is placed in a non-continuous position, and the selector switch is placed in the inch move position. The console quick changeover switch is set to inching, then both hands press and close the two-hand button, the slider action two-hand button releases, and the slider action is stopped.
● Single: The continuous knob switch is placed in the non-continuous position, the selector switch is placed in the single position, the console quick changeover switch is set to the disconnected position, while pressing the two-hand switch button, the slider moves, the slider stroke exceeds 135 degrees release the two-hand button the slider continues to move to the upper dead center. If within 135 degrees let go of the two-hand button slider immediately stop. Place the two-hand/foot knob in the foot position for a single foot operation, but attention must be paid to operational safety.
● Continuous: is the continuous knob switch placed in the continuous position, selector switch is also placed in the continuous position, press the two-hand button, the slider action for 5 seconds release the two-hand switch button, the slider continues to run this time the machine in a continuous state, press the continuous stop button slider back to the upper dead center after stopping or the two-hand, foot knob placed in the foot position can not be continuous operation.
● Slider adjustment: usually put the slider adjustment knob in the cut-off position, and then tap the up button or down button by hand.
● Overload protection: Usually set the overload protection knob to the normal position, when the red indicator lights up when overloaded, immediately set this knob to the reset position.
● Slider travel is set too low to play "dead": immediately turn off the motor start switch, and so the machine tool iron disk flywheel completely stop, the machine tool rotation switch. Play to the reverse position and then hands to play the inching will slowly return the slide guide to the upper "dead" point position 0 degrees.
● How to use the counter: When this knob is released in the "on" position, the counter will start counting the number of slider trips.
● How to use the "Ejector": Generally put the knob in the "Auto" position, the airflow will be blown out with the press stroke at the same time, when the machine is not in the press operation, if you need to use the ejector, put the knob in the "Manual" position, and tap the knob. When the machine is not in stamping operation, if you want to use the ejector, put the knob in the "manual" position, tap the knob once, and the ejector will blow once.
● Emergency stop button: In any case of operation, press this button by hand downward, the machine will immediately stop operation, downward when the button is self-locking, when you start the operation again before you must reset this button, (turn the button in the direction of the arrow).
● Photoelectric protection device: If the machine tool is equipped with photoelectric protection device, so that the following functions, that is, when the photoelectric protector power on, the slider travel in the range of 0 degrees to 135 degrees, when blocking the light beam of the protection device, the slider immediately stop in any position, the machine tool for inching operation, no photoelectric protection.
5. Recognize the mastery of all the above, then start the machine tool motor first observe a minute to listen to the machine tool running sound is normal, the machine tool running direction, and the machine tool lubrication parts are good.
6. After the machine tool is all normal, start on the mold.
● The work surface must be cleaned up.
● Prepare all the tools used on the mold.
● Check if the mold is normal.
● Adjust the slider stroke to a position equivalent to the height of the mold.
● The middle of the slider and the upper template of the mold should be parallel without any half gap.
● Then you can put on the mold pressure block and screw.
● After the mold is on, first click twice to see if the stroke position is appropriate.
● Use the foot pedal to operate the product feet are prohibited on the foot pedal, hands must be more than 5cm away from the mold (operation should bear in mind that safety first, strictly prohibit illegal operation, concentrate on the cooperation between hands and feet, if you must reach into the mold to take the product, you must use tweezers or magnet rod.
7. Additional instructions
● When producing, you must read and understand the drawings and the technical requirements of the drawings, especially the perspective direction of the sheet metal drawings and the opening algorithm of the drawings. If you find anything unclear, ask the team leader or engineer on duty immediately.
● Semi-finished products are placed in the product turnover area and labeled with a card before being sent to the next process.
● After using the moulds, we must check whether they need to be repaired or maintained before putting them back to the mould rack, and the moulds that are not normal must not be put back to the mould rack, and we must write a mould repair order and send it to the mould department. When the mold is put back in place, the label must be checked and put in the designated position.
● Need to figure out the lubrication part of the machine and oiling time, and the name of the lubricant and how to oil.