Since punching machines are characterized by high speed and pressure, certain safety procedures must be observed when using punching machines for punching and forming.
1. The transmission parts exposed outside the press must be installed with protective shields, and it is forbidden to drive or test drive with the shields removed.
2. Before driving, check the main fastening screws for looseness, the mold for cracks, the operation mechanism, automatic stop device, clutch and brake for normal, and the lubrication system for blockage or lack of oil. If necessary, you can drive the empty car to take the test.
3. Install the mold must open the slider to the lower dead point, the height of closure must be correct, try to avoid eccentric load; mold must be fastened firmly, and after test pressure check.
4. Concentrate on work, forbid putting hands and tools and other objects into the danger zone. Small parts must be operated with special tools (tweezers or feeding mechanism). When the mold is stuck in the blank, only tools are allowed to be used to free it.
5. If you find that the press is running abnormally or there is abnormal sound, (such as continuous hitting sound, bursting sound), you should stop feeding immediately and check the reason. If the rotating parts are loose, the manipulation device is not working, the mold is loose and defective, should stop and repair.
6. After punching each workpiece, hands or feet must leave the button or pedal to prevent mis operation.
7. When more than two people operate, the person should be designated to drive and pay attention to good coordination. Before the end of the shift, the mold should be dropped against, disconnect the power supply, and make necessary cleaning.
1. Check the lubrication of each part and make each lubrication point get sufficient lubrication
2. Check whether the installation of the mold is correct and reliable
3. Check whether compressed air pressure is within the specified range
4. Check whether the switch buttons are sensitive and reliable, and make sure that the flywheel and clutch are disengaged before turning on the motor.
5. Make the punching machine make several empty strokes to check the working condition of the brake, clutch and operating part.
6. Check whether the main motor has abnormal heat, abnormal vibrations, abnormal sounds, etc.
7. Use a manual oil pump to add lithium ester oil to the slider
8. Check and adjust the feeder roller clearance to the process requirements
9. Check and keep the oil volume of oil mister to meet the requirement
10. When the motor is on, check whether the flywheel rotation direction is the same as the rotation mark.
1. Manual lubricant pump should be used regularly to press lubricant to lubrication point.
2. Do not adjust the punching machine without being familiar with the performance of the punching machine.
3. It is absolutely forbidden to punch and cut two layers of sheet material at the same time.
4. Stop working immediately and check in time if work is found to be abnormal.
1. Disengage the flywheel and clutch, cut off the power and release the remaining air.
2. Wipe the punching machine clean and apply anti-rust oil on the working table.
3. Make records after each operation or maintenance.
Punching Machinery Work
Because of the poor lubrication of the punching machine, the friction resistance increases when the table moves. When the motor is driven, the table does not move forward, so that the ball screw produces elastic deformation, and energy of the motor is stored in the deformation. The motor continues to drive, stored energy produced by the elastic force is greater than the static friction, the punching machine table creeping forward, week after week such movement, and the phenomenon of crawling. However, this is not the case, take a closer look at the lubrication of the guide surface, you can conclude that this is not the problem. Punching machine crawling and vibration problems are problems of speed. Since it is a speed problem we have to go to the speed ring, the whole process of adjusting the speed of the punch press is done by the speed regulator.
The operation and monitoring of the CNC punching machine is all done in this CNC unit, which is the brain of the CNC punching machine. High processing accuracy, with stable processing quality; to carry out the linkage of multiple coordinates, can process the complex shape of the parts; processing parts change, generally only need to change the CNC program, can save production preparation time; bed itself high precision, rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, high productivity (generally 3 ~ 5 times of ordinary machine tools). Problems related to speed can only go to find the speed regulator. Therefore, punching machine vibration problems also have to go to find the speed regulator. You can look for speed regulator faults in the following places: a given signal, a feedback signal, and the speed regulator itself.
Punching machine because the vibration frequency and motor speed into a certain ratio, first of all, we must check whether the motor is faulty, check its carbon brush, rectifier surface condition, and mechanical vibration, and to check the ball bearing lubrication situation, the whole of this check, can be disassembled, can be observed through the inspection officer on the bearing can be checked by ear to listen to the sound. If there is no problem, we must check the speed generator. The speed generator is generally DC.
Punch speed generator is a small permanent magnet DC generator, its output voltage should be proportional to the speed, that is, the output voltage and speed is a linear relationship. As long as the speed is certain, its output voltage waveform should be a straight line, but due to the influence of the gear slot and the rectifier commutation, a small cross variable is attached to this line. For this reason, a filter circuit is added to the speed feedback circuit, and this filter circuit is to weaken the AC component attached to the voltage.
The feedback signal of the press and the given signal are identical for the regulator. Therefore, there is a fluctuation of the feedback signal, which inevitably causes the speed regulator to adjust in the opposite direction, and this causes the punching machine to vibrate. When this happens, it is very easy to deal with, just remove the back cover of the motor to reveal the rectifier of the speed generator. At this time do not have to do any disassembly, as long as the sharp hook, carefully hook each slot, and then use fine sandpaper light hook up the burr, the rectifier surface and then wipe with anhydrous alcohol, and then put on the carbon brush can be. Here special attention is to use a sharp hook to hook the commutation piece between the slot, do not touch the winding, because the winding line is very thin, once touched can not be repaired, only to replace the winding. And then one should not use alcohol containing water to rub, so that after the insulation resistance down can not be dried, which will delay the repair period.
A closed-loop system may also be due to poor parameter settings, and cause system oscillations, but the best way to eliminate this oscillation is to reduce its amplification, in the FANUC system to adjust RV1, counterclockwise rotation, which can be seen immediately will be significantly better, but due to the RV1 adjustment potentiometer range is relatively small, sometimes can not be adjusted, can only change the short-circuit bar, that is, to remove the feedback resistance value The amplification of the whole regulator can be reduced.
Punching Machinery Use
Punching machine for punching, forming should comply with the following procedures. When more than two people operate, they should be set to drive, and pay attention to the coordination of good cooperation. Before the end of the shift, the die should be dropped, disconnected from the power supply, and the necessary cleaning should be carried out. The transmission parts exposed outside the press must be installed with protective cover, and it is forbidden to drive or test drive with the protective cover removed. If necessary, drive an empty car for testing. The die must be installed with the slider opened to the lower dead point and the closing height must be correct to avoid eccentric load as much as possible; the die must be fastened securely and checked by test pressure.
Concentrate on work, forbid the hands and tools and other objects into the danger zone found that the press abnormal operation or abnormal sound, (such as even hit sound, burst sound) should stop feeding, check the cause. If it is due to loose rotating parts or malfunctioning manipulation device, hands or feet must leave the button or pedal after each punching workpiece to prevent mis operation. Before working, check whether the punching machine is fully protected, whether the flywheel is running smoothly, whether the upper part and both sides of the foot pedal are protected, whether the operation is reliable and flexible, and whether the workplace is clear of objects that hinder the operation.
The punching force must be approved, and overload operation is strictly prohibited. When installing and dismantling the mold, the power must be cut off first. The die must be installed firmly and reliably. When adjusting the height of the die, use manual or dynamic methods, and proceed gradually. The operation should be concentrated, forbidden to talk while doing, to cooperate with each other to ensure safe operation. Generally prohibit more than two people to operating the punching machine at the same time. If necessary, there must be a person in command and responsible for the operation of the foot pedal device. Any part of the body during work is strictly forbidden for die range feeding and unloading should have special tools.
It is forbidden to interleave the feeding press, and the second feeding must be done only after clearing the previous punch or the remaining material. The installation of the die must be checked regularly, and any loosening or slipping should be adjusted in time. The knife mouth should be resharpened in time before the knife mouth is worn out to the point that the burr exceeds the standard. When dismantling die, it must be done in a closed state. Take care of stamping equipment, dies, tools, gauges and instruments. After work, the die and punching machine should be wiped clean and ready for finishing. During the official punching process, since the static difference rate of the main motor varies with different loads, speed can be corrected by the electromagnetic counter set on the control board when punching different parts.
There are two speeds called high speed in Taiwan and domestic punching machines in the market now, one is the highest speed 400 times/minute, and the other is 1000 times/minute. If your product tooling needs speed of 300 times/minute or higher, you should choose the 1000 times/minute punching machine. Because the equipment cannot be used at the limit, and the punching machine within 400 times/minute generally has no compulsory lubrication system, only grease lubrication is used in the joint part, and the punching head structure adopts the slider type, which is difficult to guarantee the accuracy, wears out quickly in long time work, the accuracy decreases, the die is easily damaged, the maintenance rate of machine and die is high, and the delay affects the delivery time.
The accuracy of punching machine is mainly shown in: parallelism, perpendicularity and total clearance. A press with high accuracy not only produces good products, but also causes less damage to the die, which not only saves time but also saves maintenance cost.
Punching After-sales Maintenance
1. Punch press manufacturer response and repair speed: to understand whether the manufacturer of the punch press you buy has a local after-sales service point, whether the equipment in time to deal with the problem when the problem arises.
2. Maintenance cost: If the equipment is cheap when you buy it, it is definitely not a wise choice to buy such equipment if after-sales maintenance is expensive. The life cycle of the punch press is relatively long, so we should choose when the current price of the equipment and after-sales price added together to make a comprehensive choice.
3. buy the manufacturer's own maintenance of the degree of difficulty. Some simple problems can be self-solved without having to go to the manufacturer to solve them.
Punching Machinery Maintenance
Use 1500-2000 hours of maintenance, lubricant grease spitting oil and pressure detection function test and adjustment. Air system filter, oiler adjusting valve and other functions and water impurity test and necessary adjustment. Air pressure switch setting value check and pressure detection function test and adjustment. Checking and adjusting the setting value of mold height indicator switch and actual measurement value. Check and adjust the sprockets, chains, drive shafts, worm gears and other parts of the mold height adjustment device for loosening, abnormalities and chain tension. Gearbox top cover disassembly, internal parts wear and key loosening condition inspection and oil tank cleaning, lubricating oil CNC brick tower punching machine for new and operating conditions, noise, and vibration test inspection. Transmission system oiling point of each part of the spitting oil volume and pressure test and adjustment. The piston action of the brake mechanism, the brake angle, the brake gap and the wear and tear of the lining plate are tested and adjusted as necessary.
Gap measurement and friction surface inspection of the slide guide and guide path, and adjustment and correction if necessary. Add manual lubricating grease to flywheel bearings and check piping and joints. Balancing cylinder operation condition and oil lubrication system oil line, joints, etc. Test and check. Test and check the insulation resistance of the motor circuit and electrical operation circuit. Test the accuracy of the whole machine (perpendicularity, parallelism, integrated clearance, etc.) And adjust and correct if necessary. Cleaning of press appearance and accessories, inspection, and locking and leveling of machine foot (foundation) fastening screws and nuts, and adjustment if necessary. Cleaning and inspection of the lubrication system, pipeline valve, etc. Air system of pneumatic components, piping, etc. Cleaning and maintenance and action test inspection.
Use 3000-4000 hours of maintenance and testing of the performance of photoelectric safety devices and testing and adjustment of projection angle and area. Electrical system's other parts appearance, contact wear and loosening, etc. Point inspection, test and two-degree drop rotating cam switch box and emergency stop circuit function test and adjustment. Overload protection device oil circuit cleaning, oil chamber cleaning, oil replacement and pressure action and function testing and adjustment. Main motor V-belt wear and tension inspection and adjustment. Disassembly and disassembly of all parts of the brake mechanism (flywheel is not included), cleaning and maintenance, clearance inspection and adjustment, and assembly and commissioning. Disassembly and disassembly of other parts of the balancer, cleaning, inspection and adjustment.
6000-8000 hours of use maintenance saw tooth connecting rod disassembly and disassembly, cleaning and maintenance, checking the bite and wear condition of saw tooth and connecting rod thread, and polish, polish the bite surface and apply grease. Slider assembly (ball seat, cover.) Overload hydraulic cylinder, worm wheel, worm gear, etc.) Disassembly and dismantling, cleaning and maintenance, clearance adjustment and wear surface, oil seal inspection and re-application of lubricating grease. The mold pad is disassembled and dismantled, and the wear surface is cleaned and checked and re-greased before assembly and test run.
Punching fault and troubleshooting
1. crankshaft bearing heat: poor scraping of the sleeve, poor lubrication; re-scraping copper tile, check the lubrication.
2. There are copper chips in oil flowing from the bearing: lack of lubricating oil, lubricating oil is not clean; check the lubrication, disassemble the bearing for cleaning.
3. Burning of guide rail: too small clearance, poor lubrication, poor contact; re-scraping guide rail, adjust the clearance, pay attention to lubrication.
4. Operation clutch does not combine or combined with the inability to disengage: rotary Jian with spring loss of elastic key with too tight; replace the spring, research and scraping key combination gap.
5. When the clutch is disengaged, the slider cannot stop at the upper dead position: the brake band tension is not enough, the brake band is excessively worn, and the brake wheel is slipping with oil; adjust the brake spring tension, replace the brake, and wash the brake band and wheel circumference with kerosene.
6. The receding plate does not work: the position of the material bumper is not right, adjust the position of the bumper and try to retreat by turning the flywheel by hand.
7. Connecting rod screw rotation or impact: the locking device is loose, rotate the locking device.
8. Impact of connecting rod screw ball head in slider ball cushion: poor contact between ball head and ball cushion gland, loose gland screw; scrape and research ball head, ball cushion, tighten gland screw.
9. Press the electric button (open) does not work: power disconnection, thermal disconnector power failure; check the circuit system to eliminate the fault.