1. Production preparation before steel structure processing
1) Technical preparation: drawing review, in-depth design, processing and production plan, process test.
2) Material preparation: procurement, inspection, storage.
3) Equipment preparation: transportation, processing, welding, painting, testing.
4) Labor organization preparation: special operation certificate, pre-job training, technical disclosure.
2. Manufacturing process of steel structure
1) Lofting, number material
① Lofting: The first process in the steel structure manufacturing process is to draw the entity of the product or the parts and components on the lofting table or at the scale of 1:1 according to the shape and size required by the product construction details or the parts and components drawings. On the flat plate, the process of obtaining the actual length and making the model.
② No. material: Draw the actual sample of the component on the steel according to the template, and mark various processing marks to prepare for the cutting and blanking of the steel.
2) Cutting: Cutting is to separate the shape of the parts of the staked and numbered materials from the raw materials. Commonly used cutting methods are: gas cutting, mechanical cutting) and plasma cutting.
3) Forming: According to the design requirements, the process method of bending the plate or section steel into a certain shape using processing equipment and certain tooling molds. Generally, there are two methods of cold bending and hot bending.
4) Correction: Steel will be deformed during storage, transportation, hoisting and processing, and steel and components that do not meet technical standards must be corrected. Correction methods: flame correction, mechanical correction and manual correction.
5) Edge processing: edge processing methods are: shovel edge, planing edge, milling edge and carbon arc gouging edge.
6) Hole making: including rivet holes and bolt holes, which can be drilled and punched. The allowable deviations such as hole-making accuracy and hole spacing should comply with the design and specifications.
7) Assembling: also known as assembling, assembling, and assembling, it is to assemble the processed parts and semi-finished components into independent finished products according to the requirements of the construction drawings. The methods of assembling steel structures include ground-sampling method, copy-copying assembly method, vertical assembly method, horizontal assembly method, and tire mold assembly method.
8) Welding: Welding is a key step in the fabrication of steel structures.
9) Milling end, drilling mounting holes and friction surface treatment
10) Rust removal, painting and numbering
3. Steel structure pre-assembly
Due to the limitation of the capacity of transportation and installation equipment, or in order to ensure the smooth progress of the installation, a plurality of finished components are set and assembled in the factory according to the space required by the design to check the connection between the parts, which is called pre-installation. assembled.