Views: 101 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-13 Origin: Site Inquire
Metal Sheet Cantilever Vacuum Lifter Performance Parameters.
Working radius: 700～3200mm
Lifting range: 1000mm
Horizontal rotation angle: 0～220°
Rated load: 300Kg
Sheet format: 1500mm*3000mm
Air source pressure: 0.6-0.8M Pa
When the Cantilever Vacuum Lifter arrives at the installation location, it must be operated strictly in accordance with the measures described in this manual. Please read and understand the following instructions in detail:
● When using a crane or forklift to move the Cantilever Vacuum Lifter, the body of the booster cannot be manually supported!
● During the handling, the operator cannot climb or stand under the booster!
● When installing the air source, it must be connected after the air is cut off, and an eye-catching sign must be set up!
● Before starting the booster, it is necessary to confirm whether the installation of each system is correct and ensure safety!
● When the pressure of the vacuum pressure gauge is lower than 0.04MPa, it is forbidden to suck and lift the plate!
● The customer's unauthorized product modification is not within the scope of the company's warranty, and the company will not be responsible for it!
● It is strictly forbidden for the booster to exceed the maximum load. Overloading will cause serious consequences such as equipment damage!
● The operation of the booster must be entrusted to qualified personnel!
● It is forbidden to enter the range of activities of the booster, so as not to cause personal injury!
● It is forbidden to touch the moving mechanical parts to prevent personal injury!
2.2 The installation environment of the Cantilever Vacuum Lifter:
● Please ensure that the horizontality of the installation ground is within ±2°.
● Ensure that the foundation is prefabricated according to the foundation map provided by our company.
● Make sure the position of the anchor screws is correct.
● The air supply pressure of the air source is within the range of 0.6-0.8MPa. (within ±10%)
● Make sure that there is enough rocker arm movement space at the installation location and pay attention to setting a safety isolation belt in the rocker arm activity area.
2.3 Cantilever Vacuum Lifte assists installation position:
Cantilever Vacuum Lifter installation location area
2.4 Basic production of Cantilever Vacuum Lifter:
Cantilever Vacuum Lifters require prefabricated concrete foundations,
● Weld 6 high-strength bolts with M20X80 thread section and 580mm in length at one end, and 4 bolts with 580mm in length to form a rectangular frame (as shown in the figure)
● Make a 2mm thick preset backing plate as shown in the figure, and the overall size: 700*700*2.
● When prefabricating the foundation, the 2mm thick preset backing plate is flush with the ground, and the height of the threaded section exposed to the ground is 60mm. The center of the anchor bolt coincides with the center of the ∅21 positioning hole on the preset backing plate.
2.5 Installation of Cantilever Vacuum Lifter:
Installation of the mechanical body:
● Lift the column with driving or forklift, adjust the position and height, align the 8 round holes on the base of the column with the 8 reserved bolts on the foundation, lay it flat and lock it with M20 nuts, and fix it firmly.
Install Rocker's Arm
● Use a crane or forklift to lift the rocker arm so that it is at the same level as the rocker arm fixing plate, align it with the threaded hole of the rocker arm fixing plate and lock it with M12 screws.
● Connect the lifting cylinder assembly to the rocker pulley and connect firmly.
Connection of pneumatic lines:
● The rocker's arm needs two pneumatic connections, one (red tube) is connected to the diamond palm with an adsorption function through a pressure-reducing valve, and the other (blue tube) is directly connected to the lifting cylinder.
● Connect the vacuum lines of each suction cup group.
Debugging of Cantilever Vacuum Lifter:
● Adjust the air pressure to about 0.6-0.8MPa. The pressure gauge is located on the pressure relief valve. The automatic drain valve at the bottom of the oil-water separation cup will automatically drain water when the air pressure is low.
● Toggle the [Up, Down] toggle switch on the control box to make the lifting cylinder go up and down. The rising and falling speed of the lifting cylinder can be adjusted by adjusting the adjusting screw on the air pipe joint of the lifting cylinder. The adjusting screw at the upper end of the lifting cylinder controls the rising speed of the lifting cylinder, and the screw at the lower end of the lifting cylinder controls the falling speed.
● Move the suction cup group to try to suck the plate. Move the suction cup group to the plate, toggle the [suction] switch, and check whether the pressure of the vacuum pressure gauge can reach -0.04MPa. If it is lower than -0.04MPa, check whether the pipeline and switch are leaking. It can be used normally.
3.1 Precautions before use:
● The operator must undergo special training and strictly abide by the safety operating procedures.
● It is not allowed to carry other objects other than the designated plates.
● It is not allowed to carry plates weighing more than 300kg.
● Do not leave unattended loads in the air.
● Regularly check whether the bolts and fasteners are loose, and tighten them in time if they are loose.
● Connect the air source and adjust the air source pressure to 0.6-0.8MPa.
● Turn on the power and check whether the power indicator light on the handle is on.
● Check whether the lip of each suction cup is scratched.
3.2 Function introduction of control box of Cantilever Vacuum Lifter:
[Suction]: Vacuum switch of the suction cup group, toggle the switch upwards to start the vacuum system to suck the sheet.
[Release]: Vacuum switch of the suction cup group, toggle the switch down to turn off the vacuum system, and at the same time blow air into the suction cup to release the sheet.
[Up]: The control switch of the lifting cylinder, toggle the switch upward, the lifting cylinder will rise to drive the suction cup assembly to rise.
[Down]: Toggle the switch downward, the lifting cylinder will descend to drive the suction cup assembly to descend.
The mechanical parts and control system of this equipment needs regular maintenance and maintenance. Make sure to turn off the air source and remove the air source connector before doing maintenance work or entering the booster operating area.
4.1 Daily inspection:
● Check the pressure of the air pressure source and the dryness of the air, and exhaust the moisture in the pneumatic coupler;
● Check whether the vacuum generator is normal;
4.2. Weekly maintenance:
● Wipe and clean the machine body, and fasten the bolts of each part;
● Check the pressure of the air pressure source and the dryness of the air, filter the pressure-reducing valve, and the drain valve;
● Check whether the negative pressure sensor is normal;
4.3 Monthly maintenance:
● Wipe the dust on the booster to ensure that the booster is clean;
● Check whether the pneumatic plug is loose and ensure it is firm.
● Readjust the running speed of each action;
● Check whether the air pipe is damaged, the pressure of the air source and the dryness of the air, filter the pressure-reducing valve, and the drain valve;
● Check whether the bolts of all moving parts are loose and fastened, and add lubricating oil in an appropriate amount.